Friday, January 27, 2012

The 'First' Post of Many Randomness From a Two Year Old's Mouth

First random of the day:


Me: My throat hurts a little, I hope I don't get sick.
Addy: I sick.
Me: you are sick?
Addy: yeahhhh, (if you know my kid, you know her drawn out 'yeah') my eye sick.


Second random of the day;


Addyson is pitching this horrible 30 second whining fit (not crying, just whining) and keeps saying what I THINK is "snack", which actually turns out to be "snot" when she finally points at her face and screams: "SNOT!" I guess she was frustrated with the simple fact that I kept saying "what do you want for a snack" & it was obviously NOT snot. I will always question whether or not she is saying "snack" or "snot" and I will always look her directly in the face for this until she can pronounce both words correctly.


I really wish I had thought about this blog about two or three months ago, but I really can't wait to open this blog up for her someday when she's old enough, and show her all the random and crazy things that rolled off her tongue during her toddler years.

-S

No comments:

Post a Comment