Friday, February 10, 2012

The Heart Says It All

Addyson can say a lot of things, but you have to beg her to say I love you. Not sure why that phrase is so hard to get her to say, but I found a great way to get her to say it. And it took me several tries, but it worked.

So I showed Addyson where her heart was, and I explained to her that her heart means love. (not that she understands exactly) So I proceeded to tell her the heart says "I love you" and she said it back and it tickled me pink. Today I asked her what the heart says, and she kind of looked at me like she was waiting on me to tell her, but I wanted her to say it instead. So I asked again, "What does the heart mean?" So I whispered "love you." She smiled really big (and I thought she was going to say "I love you.") and said: "I farted"

....and that is my randomness words of my daughter for the day :)



No comments:

Post a Comment