Friday, February 24, 2012

"Not funny Mama"

Addyson does a lot of playing on her own now, and she just reenacts mainly daily activities or imitates things off TV or from other people. So she is sitting in the kitchen with her little table and chair set and she has her little play plates and food. She also has this stuffed ugly bulldog sitting with her and she is feeding it. She is saying things like "hot dog, blow" "eat dog..mmmm" "Addy eat too." "It's not hot dog" "Bite dog" & I am just cracking up because she is so cute when she talks, but also they way she is saying these little phrases. So this goes on for a few minutes of me laughing and her continuing with her phrases and then she realizes I am laughing. So she stops playing and looks at me with the most serious look and says "Not funny Mama" You just can't explain to a 2 year old exactly why you are laughing, so that just made me snicker some more just because of the seriousness from her face and the tone of her voice. So I told her you are right Addyson it's not funny. "Mama not funny, no laugh. It's mean" I still don't know if my laugh was mean or the fact I was laughing period was mean.

No comments:

Post a Comment